It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful because...

  • I have art supplies
  • I was on time to my meeting with my professor yesterday (a BIG deal)
  • I've decided to start running again
  • tonight is really the crossover episode of Greys/Private Practice
  • the weather has been GREAT all week
  • I get to meet my friend's new 3mo old kitten later today
  • yesterday I didn't have any anxiety at all
  • FINALLY after 14 mos of begging and pleading my psychiatrist is going to give me an SSRI to add to the mix
  • I have 2 ipods (don't ask) but I was thankful I could switch back to the nano yesterday because I think the touch was going to drive me insane
  • Voluntary Maddness is a really great book. She had me on page 1 (yes, I am reading my books out of order)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com