It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful because...

  • I have really great friends who love me so much they'll even clean up my vomit after I eat too much.
  • I have another great and well connected friend who was able to relieve my frustrations of yesterday.
  • on Sunday it is going to be 30 degrees warmer then it is today.
  • I have a nice winter coat and gloves in this weather (not everybody does).
  • my chair gets me from point A to point B (and out of the cold) much faster than walking.
  • Greys/Private Practice is doing a double cross over episode tonight and it looks really good.
  • my shrink had to cancel on me today which alleviates my transportation problem and gives me more time to get work done.
  • I get free dinner tonight. There will be pizza at the family studies club meeting.
  • I also get free dinner tomorrow (and every Friday).
  • this post seems to be focusing my brain.
[image description: red heart that looks like it was done out of paint, with thankful written in cursive inside the heart towards the left]

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com