It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Friday, February 6, 2009

Google Analytics vs Cluster Maps and MapLoco

I love seeing where my readers hail from. I found out about Google Analytics from Stephen at How to be an Inspiration and MapLoco from Micropreemie Twins. I quickly installed them on this blog as soon as I switched over from Disaboom. Google Analytics is only for me to see and MapLoco is for everyone to see. Although I don't know if other people get excited to learn when a fellow blogger visits me from Israel or some other foreign country. On MapLoco people can only see where visitors have come from in the last 24hrs, and I didn't like that. I don't know where I saw someone with a Cluster Map installed but that's what I needed. Cluster Maps shows data from up to a year. (see the very bottom of my sidebar for my maps)

But there are discrepancies in my stats and I don't know why. I WANT THAT FIXED NOW!!! (for those of you who don't know me in real life I am a big whiner) Does anyone know why? MapLoco says someone from Englewood Colorado keeps visiting all the time while Google Analytics only has 2 since the day this blog began. I noticed today that Cluster Maps has a mark in Brazil, but none of the other stats places have those listed. Google has 11 countries stored, from as far away as Thailand, but none of them are Brazil...

My 2 biggest repeat visitors hail from Englewood Colorado and Dover Pennsylvania. Please introduce yourself. I'm really interested in developing a relationship with my readership. In fact I would love it if everyone introduced themselves. Thanks.


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com