It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful because...

  • I have my favorite shirt back as my laundry is no longer hostage
  • I got myself new gym shoes
  • my memoir is starting to shape up
  • I got something to hang in my room that I'd been wondering where it was
  • people not only put up with me but value my advice (when I have some)
  • there have been dedicated people camping out outside of the DNC over the last 3 days
  • The medicaid buy in program in MD got reformed and can help so many more people NOW (as opposed to waiting for congress to straighten everything out)
  • of nice text messages
  • paratransit goes all the way out to Annapolis.
  • my facebook newsfeed keeps me updated on ADAPT

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com