It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful because...

  • I found out about a super cool memoir writing class my friend is taking that I am going to check out tonight.
  • somehow I'm less frustrated when I leave On Our Own (that's the point isn't it?)
  • of the super cool new water bottle I got yesterday since I am getting rid of most of mine. Ones with big open tops spill all over me when I'm in the chair.
  • at least I can seperate my head from reality, even though I may not believe reality, intellectually I know it to be true. People who can't do that, I feel for them...
  • it seems to have stopped raining and turned into high 70s/low 80s... PERFECT rolling weather...
  • my electric bill was way lower then expected.
  • I'm wearing my super ugly "CCA Orange" hat and reguardless of how bad people tend to look in orange, it puts me in a good mood. It makes me think of POWER!
  • I'm excited to try out my shark. Asked parents for a dustbuster and got a shark instead. SUPER COOL!
  • my new iPod arm band protects my iTouch so nicely when I very carelessly drop it off the moving chair.
  • this post is super positive and putting me in such a good mood. I needed the pick me up.

*UPDATE: Memoir writing class is AWSOME!!!*

[image description: a very bad very blurry camera phone pic of my very ugly "CCA Orange" hat]

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com