It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Quotes From "The Field"

Reas often posts quotes from the field, and while this is from school, and not "the field" I couldn't think of a more applicable title.


Yesterday I got into an elevator in one of the classroom buildings at school and 2 people followed me in, a guy and a gal. I got the impression they're a couple. The doors close and the elevator starts moving and the gal looks at the guy and says,
"Can you text me in class so I'll pay attention?"

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com