It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Here's My Spiel: ADAPT Fun Run 2010

If you've visited my blog at all over the last three weeks you probably noticed my plea for money fixed at the top of this blog.


Says you: Yes I have. What's the deal?
Says me: This is the deal.


It's that time of year again, the ADAPT Spring National Action / Annual fun run is coming up! Please help me reach my goal of raising $2,000 to FREE OUR PEOPLE by donating anything from $10 to $1000. This money will allow 2 new Maryland ADAPTers to attend their first national action, 2 new youth ADAPTers to be able to fly to the Youth Summit in Chicago in June (they don't cover air fare), and keep National ADAPT up and running.

To steal from Mike Ervin, ADAPT's 2010 National Funruner, "Giving the bad guys a pie in the face actually costs a lot of money. Help keep ADAPT strong! Please sponsor me. It's easy to do and it's tax deductible."




That's me at the ADAPT Youth Summit followed by famous Chicago ADAPTer, Access Living Employee, and coincidentally wife of Mike Ervin, Rahnee Patrick. I think I've posted this pic before.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com