It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Whatcha Gotta Do



There is only so much Grey's Anatomy one can watch (I know, shocking coming from me) and if you're going to spend extended time in bed, IMHO, you should watch movies. Grey's is best suited for sleeping and studying. Finding Nemo is one of my favs as almost every character has either physical or psychiatric disabilities, AND there seems to be no overt ableism.

Of course it spoke to me even more this time. Should this be my new motto? It's EXHAUSTING you know, swimming, in both the literal and figurative sense, but I try--both figuratively and literally. At least I haven't yet turned into Ms Grumpy Gills.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com