It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Communication, or, How People See You



So yesterday I attempted to discuss my communication difficulties with my shrink, however I did a crappy job of conveying what it was I wanted help trying to improve, because I have communication difficulties.


So then today I went to OOO, and I was like, well ok, I have to come up with something to talk about, so i might as well ask people how to rephrase what it was I had been trying to say. Except I'm afraid I didn't make much sense as I was kind of tongue tied and tripping over my words.
The thing I'm worst at ... well the thing I'm 2nd worst at, besides cleaning, is communication.
After which 2 people, one who has known me maybe 3 months give or take, the other though has known me about 2.5 years, both told me how great they thought I was at communicating. Well ooook.... my entire family will strongly disagree with you, but ooook...

Sometimes I wonder what people use as the basis for impressions, because I just don't get where this one came from!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com