It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Monday, April 12, 2010

You Know You're a Life Long ADAPTer When...

In your WRAP you're supposed to have a page where you write down what you're like when you're doing GREAT and another where you write down what you're like when you feel like crap. This way when I just feel ok I can go look at 'crappy Cheryl' (not official WRAP terminology) list and go, "WOW! I'm actually doing way better then I thought I was!" On the other side, when I do feel like crap I can go look at 'wonderful Cheryl' list and go "Cheryl you idiot! That is so much cooler then this. Dude, get off the couch..." (I don't really talk like that in real life... I'm going with humor...)


"So what are you like when you are well?" The facilitator asks the group 2 weeks ago
"This is going to sound odd, but the intent behind it makes sense. I'm a pain in the ass!"
I can't figure out how else to FREE OUR PEOPLE without being a pain in the ass, and let me tell you, I do an awful job of it when I'm depressed.

There's still time to DONATE! DO IT! NOW!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com