It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Very Late Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful because...

  • I am home
  • and I am breathing
  • and I am calm (for now).
  • although I fell yesterday while barefoot & my toe still hurts, it is not broken. It would hurt like a mother f--- and be really nasty looking.
  • it looks like I have some new friends.
  • I updated my txting plan a few months ago and all the crazy tweeting from Atlanta won't put me over for the month. So far I have sent 56 and received 295!
  • I found $3 crumpled up in a newly washed pair of jeans.
  • at least my apartment is easy for paratransit to find.
  • of Oreo.
  • I will see some old friends tomorrow.
  • we were VICTORIOUS in Atlanta!
Quote for the week is yesterday's status update: Goveners Office? CHECK! hhs/ocr? CHECK! hud? CHECK! cnn? CHECK! We KICK ASS!

[the middle brick in the photo above says ADAPT USA. It's from a park in Atlanta. I don't know how long it's been there]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

very kewl thankful Thursday! hope the toe is healed already. glad you have new crip friend, hope you remember your not-so-new ones? SOOOO glad you are feeling better, more connected. G

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com