It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thankful Thursday

[image description: group photo from AYS]

This week it does not seem like a week has gone by at all. It seems like just the weekend has gone by. I am thankful because...

  • of all the wonderful people I met over the weekend
  • and the great time I had
  • we had gorgous weather for our action
  • I made it to Chicago and back
  • I got 14.5hrs of sleep in my nice big bed after I got home
  • a friend came over for dinner I have not seen in a few weeks
  • I found something I was looking for
  • I have a shower bench
  • I have my paratransit recert tomorrow finally, even if my pickup is god awful early at 8:30am
  • I have a good grasp of public transit and friends who sometimes offer to drive me anyway

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com