It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

AYS Day 4: During the Action & After (Practically Wordless Wednesday)

During:

Notice I'm over there on the left all awake and engaged telling people my idea for a "plan B." We didn't need it thankfully.

After:

How did THAT happen??? (since I don't know how to do alt txt, I'm asleep on a couch w/my feet up on my chair)

I'd credit the photo taker, but then that makes her googleable.

2 comments:

rickismom said...

For some reason I find it almost always unable to open your page. My brwser alwys makes trouble with certain pages.....
So if I don't comment, it doesn't mean I'm not reading.....

Cheryl said...

hmmm... that's weird. Anybody know why?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com