It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Calling all Bloggers (or just blog readers)...

About 2 weeks ago I put out a call to some bloggers I am FB friends with. I'm going on vacation starting early Friday morning and I thought instead of not posting I would line up some guest posters. Unfortunately I only got 1 response as some people are busy recovering from knee surgery or going through other tough times, some are just plain busy, and some never answered at all.


So I am putting this out to everyone now. Not just my FB blogger friends. If you have a blog and I'm not FB friends w/you, if I'm FB friends (or real friends, that's a shocker, people have real live friends still) w/you and you don't have a blog, if you're just a regular reader and don't have a blog, if you want an outlet for any topic you want, comment here and I'll try to hook up with you.

DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON

2 comments:

Emma said...

I'll write a guest post for you if you want. Have a great trip!

Cheryl said...

YOU ROCK! I don't know why I've never facebooked you before... my email is in my profile or you can just fb message me

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com