It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Late Thankful Thursday

This week I'm thankful because...

  • the weather was a nice 78 degrees today while I waited outside for TWO HOURS for my paratransit pickup after my shrink appointment this afternoon.
  • both my shrink and I feel my life is hopeful right now.
  • today I was told "You look a lot better then you did in May."
  • I got a friend to agree to go with me to on our own next week which I think will be helpful for her and it didn't take too much work on my part.
  • yesterday I ran into a friend who had graduated I didn't know was back for grad school.
  • I have 3 coloring books and markers and colored pencils.
  • I cannot remember the last time I had a panic attack or took baclofen or valium.
  • my chair has not yet died in the middle of the street.
  • 'new building' has a lot of plugs for said dying chair.
  • New Mobility has kick ass articles such as last months I already linked to, and this one for this month.

Quote of the Week: "No one should die because they cannot afford health care, and no one should go broke because they get sick."

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com