It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Coming Back

I've just been notified that I'll probably be hired probably within the next 6 weeks to do some writing, for money. So in preparation, I'm dusting off the cobwebs from this part of my brain, and rejoining the writing world.

Over the last 6 months I've worked 2 jobs, and then 1, now 2 again soon (this 1 is connected to the job I had over the summer), stopped horseback riding unfortunately, and my psych meds, but continued with therapy, art therapy, massage therapy, my support group, and my personal trainer. I also briefly took up chair yoga, and was in a popular YouTube video at the latest ADAPT protest. I'm happy to say I finally got Medicaid so I can stop feeling like a poser every time I chant "MY MEDICAID MATTERS!"

Glad to be back, hope I still have some readers.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd just like to let you know that I'm reading and glad you'll be posting again.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com