It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Blogiversary

I said I wasn't going to commemorate it, but then I saw this picture on a random blog and swiped it. Because it's Wednesday. Although this isn't exactly wordless. I seem to be having an explosion of new public followers in recent weeks, and even my first negative comment, making me feel like I'm finally really making it. So I just wanted to say thanks. Sorry no giveaway like last year.


In case you missed it, here's my first collection of Top 25 Posts

P.S. Is it blogoversary, blogaversary, or blogiversary? I've seen it spelled all three ways...

3 comments:

Attila the Mom said...

Happy Blogiversary!!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for visiting Attila!

Anonymous said...

who would dare leave you a negative comment? don't they no i live across the street and will bop anyone who dares to say boo to my duckie?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com