It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

How Tilite Makes Their Chairs

I have a botox appt in 2 weeks and I've decided to seriously discuss chairs as opposed to vaguely as I did over a year ago. So I've been looking at Quickies, Jazzys/Quantum Rehab (I need 2 chairs), and Tilite. Tilites are the sexyist of sexy chairs as far as I'm concerned. They make me drool. The problem? both Quantum and Tilite have colored wheels and spokes but tilite has colored seating and Quantum doesn't, but has colored casters. Does colored seating win out? I always thought I'd get another Quickie, thought they were the gold standard like Jazzys, but they only have colored frames. They lose. Plus, I think titanium is a more durable metal. Should I even give a crap what my wheels look like when most of the time I'll have my power assist on? I won't when I travel I think, I'm affraid the flight people will mess with them!

Here's a video I found of how Tilite makes their chairs. Totally cool!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com