It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Proloquo2go Creator ABC Interview



So I was surfing around the blogsphere, reading blogs I've never read before, clicked on a commenter, looked at her blog, clicked on something she linked to, and found a video of a very young girl with CP learning how to navigate her IPad. From there looking at the related videos on the side of the screen, I found the ABC interview. If you use my search on the top of my right sidebar (not the one all the way on the tip top left) you can see there are several posts about CP kids trying out Ipads/pods (from before IPad), there is even another one I found through Alltop, there are some articles about autistic kids and proloquo2go, but these are the first videos I've seen. I also thought this video was cool because it's the creator. Anyone have any thoughts on this device? Please share.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com