It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Apologies for my Lateness: A Survey

I was just cleaning out my inbox and found a FB message from Beth of media dis&dat about her survey (which I pretested) that went live 2 weeks ago. OOOPS! Well, I am promoting it now...


GO TAKE IT. NOW.

There. Promoted. I feel better.

Here's a little blurbish:
Hi there. A colleague and I have created a survey about news and entertainment media so disability advocates can give their opinions about this important issue. I hope people with disabilities in general and those from disability organizations will take the survey. Can you take the survey and then send it to your contacts? Thanks!

Please forward the survey widely.

Tell everyone that we are happy to provide the survey results to anyone who wants them.

Here is the survey link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CQ8BLFG

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com