It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful because...

  • it has been raining like everyday and we need rain. We were heading into a drought.
  • it is going to stop raining in time for the weekend. Won't ruin my plans.
  • we had a GORGEOUS weekend last weekend as well.
  • there are books about crips in this world. Enough said.
  • there are people in this world who get it. Disability is cultural and there is a community.
  • I got botox Monday.
  • I have an iPod to help me fall asleep at night
  • I am stronger than my benzos and didn't ask for a refill yesterday even though I only have one left.
  • I had a nice unexpected dinner with a friend 2 days in a row.
  • There is a new episode of Grey's tonight after 2 weeks of old ones. Not only that but I get to see Oreo!

[image description: rain cloud]

2 comments:

rickismom said...

What happened to your posts on accidents/ Judaism???? Got the first few lines in my "follower window, but......

SMILE! I realize that whyever, you surely have good reasons for removing the posts, but they DID look interesting.....

Cheryl said...

don't worry. I don't like posting multiple entries in one day. People might miss one. Did you know you can write posts and schedule them to show up at a later date? Check back.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com