It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday

This week I'm thankful because...

  • cancer is included as a disability (see post below)
  • I have GREAT friends
  • my chair didn't die out in freezing cold Baltimore
  • my psychiatrist decided to offer all of her canceled Wednesday people Saturday appts and I was able to time it perfectly so that my friends will pick me up from there saving me some cab fare
  • The state reduced cab fare starting this past Sunday and the cabbies didn't decide to go on strike as I had feared
  • I did laundry this past weekend and have some clean clothes
  • although it is way too cold in my room for most of my body, at least my feet have stopped itching in the morning (for the last few years they've itched when just the slightest bit hot and I have yet to figure out why)
  • I feel good wearing nicer clothes, which are really my same clothes but I've gotten better at putting my outfits together lately
  • I have baclofen stored in a keychain and always w/me
  • I have been really well fed for the past 4 days

[image description: red heart that looks like it was done out of paint, with thankful written in cursive inside the heart towards the left]

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com