It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

You Know You're a Life Long ADAPTer When...

A quick one this time...


So I get off the elevator for my PT appt and one of the people who work at the desk, he's the scheduler person, sees me walking towards there to sign in and says
Uh oh. Here comes trouble...
To which I say
You have no idea how much trouble I am. I protest the government. My friends handcuff themselves to the White House fence... and I stayed around the corner :( because my parents are stupid and will un-cosign my lease if I'm not careful :( ...
What are we protesting? Medicaid reform. Or rather stupid Medicaid reform. We're the anti-block grant brigade.

He seems like a cool guy, although I've only known him 4 weeks. I wonder how he picked up the vibe?

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com