It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thankful Thursday is Back!

These last few weeks I have been thankful because...

  • I have new chair batteries and no longer have to plug it in several times a day (rather only once a week!)
  • I have a ride to DC today to go lobby for the CLASS act and CFC
  • someone else who is going lives near me again so we get to ride down together
  • my feet haven't been itchy
  • the new seasons of Grey's & Private Practice have started
  • I finally got the code for my new left sidebar all figured out
  • I got a free massage and a (not free) haircut @ FX Studios last weekend due to their facebook deals
  • J came to on our own after missing a month and I got to ride the bus home with her. Much more fun.
  • although my plan for life is non-existent, I now have a plan for therapy that will be self-initiated
  • I had a little courage to do something yesterday I didn't want to do
PS Follow the ADAPT fall national action by scrolling to the bottom of my left sidebar!

[image says "COMMUNITY CHOICE IT IS A CIVIL RIGHT! The ADAPT Community]

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com