It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

What NOT to Blog About

If I was writing the blog post I've been dying to write, it'd be titled "The Benefits of Masturbation." And it'd be a very candid post, because there are several IMHO. But I won't ever be writing that post. I can't ever write that post, however much I'm dying to do so. Potential employers might read this blog and that's just too personal. As hard as I've tried not to mention my last name (ever), if you google me, you'll find it. You might say "but you write about sex a decent amount of time." Which is true, but I don't write about my sex life (because it's non-existent), but rather if you notice my posts are more about relationship dynamics as a person with a physical disability. I'm kissing the "appropriate" line (pun intended), but masturbation is crossing it.

However, I'm hoping this post might generate many comments and we can start an honest conversation without me revealing too much. Or someone might let me guest post on their blog completely anonymously. I can't wait to see what comes up, and I can't wait to see what google search terms lead people to this post.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com