It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Monday, September 14, 2009

One Sentence Journal

From clicking I got to this post about one sentence journaling. I feel like it is a concept somewhere along the lines of Thankful Thursday (the official blog), although different. As I'm coming to the end of my goal of Thankful Thursdays for 2009 (I have 28 out of the 39 I set for myself and 16 more Thursdays in the year) I wonder if I want to switch it up a bit and work on one sentence journaling in 2010. I would write one sentence a day and post all the ones for the week in one post every Thursday (to maintain consistency). What do you think?

[image description an
Anne Taintor journal with the quote "medicated and motivated." I have the mug and apparently this design comes on all sorts of things like pill boxes (duh), key chains (I want one), and even flasks (?!?!?!)]

Oh, and PLEASE go VOTE for GILLETTE (the hospital's official site). We've suddenly, tragically dropped to 15th place. I thank you for your 10 votes every day.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com