It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thankful Thursday

[image description: cartoon image of a bride & groom w/a heart]

This week I am thankful because...

  • my parents are getting married Sunday.
  • I got my hair cut today for the first time in 5 months and colored for the first time in 11 months and now I look like a human being again.
  • I got into ADAPT Youth Summit after all and CDRC is paying my plane ticket.
  • I knew exactly where I needed to go to find socks for my dress for the wedding.
  • my mom hasn't killed me since I've been home, but rather has thanked me twice since I have been down here.
  • I have this free time to read blogs at the moment. 3 people in a house getting ready for a wedding w/only 1 laptop can be difficult for me.
  • I got to eat some really great ethnic foods the last few days.
  • I know how to take mass transit both home and all the way to Chicago in a few weeks. It shocks me I won't be scared.
  • as funny as this sounds, I got my eyebrows waxed just in time :D Some people reading this will understand...
  • Howard remembered to book the room my aunt and I are sharing as accessible so I (hopefully) won't have to schlep over to the condo to shower.
I was searching for clipart for this post and found the following. While neither the bride nor groom are in a chair at this wedding, it's nice to know this exists. 'This' is a clipart of a bride sitting on the groom's lap. He is sitting in a manual chair that says 'just married' on the back & has cans tied to it. It can be found at http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/wedding-brides3.shtml

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com