It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Get Ready for Almost Daily (if not multiple times a day) Blogging

I think for awhile at least, I am going to be blogging every single day that I am awake (I have had my share of days where I sleep through all daylight hours). My autonomic nervous system requires it, and who am I to deny myself what I desperately need? I want to breathe, and have normal blood pressure, and sleep through the night. So much for slowing down for school...

  • Horseback riding? $50/lesson and I don't think paratransit goes there...
  • Massage therapy? Runs about $75/hr around here...
  • Personal trainer: $70/hr.
  • Shrink: $80/hr. It's agreed by all parties involved that I need to be there 2-3X/week, but at $80/hr 1X/week is a stretch in this economy.
  • BUUUUT... BLOGGING is free! (I feel like a mastercard commercial)
Does it do the trick? Better then any of the other options I have left. I mean, there's running and drawing, but blogging is where it's at! So check back for my daily rambling Y'all.

[image description: William Shakesphere sitting in front of a computer w/a thought bubble: To blog or not to blog, that is the question]

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com