It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful because...

  • My chair seems to be handling the ice well
  • today is schwarma day in the cafateria
  • My meeting with my new internship supervisor went better then expected
  • I've got my ipods back (left them at school over break)
  • My new coat is doing the job in this weather
  • I'm back at school
  • I have friends who care
  • the library computers have not been as crowded as usual
  • The tv in my building lobby has been free for Rachel Maddow
  • Although the distance I can get in a cab through the local discount cab program has been significantly slashed, I can still get to my therapist on the $3 fare.
[image description: red heart that looks like it was done out of paint, with thankful written in cursive inside the heart towards the left]

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com