It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Friday, May 16, 2008

Blog on Hiatus

I know that some of my friends really enjoy reading my blog, so I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Monday night my computer crashed right in the middle of writing up a take home final. It won't turn on and if I try it just makes aweful noises. So now I am stuck in the library to redo that final. It's just AWEFUL timing. So my blog is being discontinued until such time that it is fixed. I'm anticipating that I'll have it working the beginning of June Sad Hopefully I'm wrong. G-d forbid I have to get a new one...

My poor computerSad It has never been treated kindly by me. I have triped and fallen while carrying it. It has been close to the edge of my bed more than once and knocked off onto the floor while I attempted to get into bed. I think maybe it is fighting back. The poor thing has just had all it can take of my mistreatment. I guess that's just what it gets for being owned by a spaz. At least it lasted just 2mos short of 5 years. I guess that's somewhat impressive.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com