It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Monday, March 31, 2008

I HATE MY LIFE!!! No... really I dont. WAIT! Yes I do...

That's what's been running through my mind since Friday. You see, my campus has too many hills, and hills do not typically agree with CP. So it's taking everything I have just to walk around that place. I already can't get out of bed in the morning and have taken to going 5 days between showers and last week I wore the same clothes tues & wednes and then showered thurs (finally) and wore the same clothes thurs & fri. Oh yeah, I slept in the clothes the night in between too. EEEEWWWWW!!!! But yet I feel behind. I'm so tired I slept in til 3:45 sat afternoon. What more do people want from me?!?!?! Oh yeah, to spend 7hrs a week for the next month working with 100 children in a residential treatment center to get them ready for what I decided was a "Reach for the Stars" talent show (aren't I cleaver? We're working on raising self-esteem). Did I mention I'm supposed to be there from 4-6 wednes/thurs and 10-12 sat. No more sleeping in on Saturdays Sad I'm going on my birthday, I canceled my appointment to finish ordering my ultra-cool wheelchair, and I rearranged my shrink appointments for this. GAAAAHHHH!!!!!!! Don't get me wrong, I'm having SO much fun with the talent show (making my t-shirt was a nice displacement activity. Really... I am doing homework) but could I please have a permanent IV caffiene drip?

I may not be blogging for the next 5 weeks. Hope you don't miss me, and I hope for my sake that I don't have to be wiped off the floor when this is all over. [:'(]

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com