It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Dancing with the Stars

First off I am saddened that I have not been able to blog often since the start of school. On the other hand, I'm very happily spending quality time with "real people" and I'm amazingly getting my work done. If only I wasn't so exausted all the time...

And now with no further ado, my real blog post.

As I was comming out of my Valium induced stuper this morning I happened to catch the rumored list of stars for the next season of Dancing with the Stars. Who is on the list? Marlee Matlin. This has me somewhat intrigued. I'm wondering how it will all turn out. I'm not a fan of the show at all, but I think that this is going to get me to watch. Interesting though I was not compelled to watch when Heather Mills was on. I wonder why? Speaking of this though, I would like to commend ABC for so readily including people with disabilities on the show. And it's not liked they picked someone with a math related learning disability, they picked people with visable disabilities that make dancing more difficult, while still holding them to the same standard as everyone else. YES!!!! Somebody's finally got it. For those of you who don't know, Heather Mills is an amputee and Marlee Matlin is deaf. I think she has a cochlear implant, but that doesn't make her hear perfectly. She still will have trouble hearing the music.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com