It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fun*Run Time

It's ALREADY that time of year again: The ADAPT Fun*Run for Disability Rights is April 22nd 2012. Maryland's fundraising goal is $8,000 this year. Yes, that's right, $8,000

Donate $1! Donate $10! Donate $100! Donate $1,000! JUST DONATE so we can FREE OUR PEOPLE! http://adaptfunrun.org/runner.php?id=7 I thank you very much for your support!

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Test Post

This being my 1st ever blog post, I'm just trying to figure out what this looks like when I post it. If any veteran blog posters have tips for me I welcome them. If you want to learn more about me, click the about section. What I hope is to have a new post up every Saturday. We'll see how that goes...

Me in a black sweater with a cute smile

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogiversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 
design by suckmylolly.com